The LogMe 2 Service provides fully managed instances of OpenSearch, Fluentd and OpenSearch Dashboards. With LogMe 2 you can search and visualize services and application logs at scale. With the LogMe 2 Service, it is possible to provision instances in multiple sizes and use them with your application. The LogMe 2 instances run on dedicated instances, to ensure isolation and high performance. It id possible to choose cluster plans that ensure resilient operations with minimum downtimes for production scenarios, and single instance plans.
It is possible to upgrade to larger plans to match raising demands. For more information see Service Plans for LogMe 2. Smoke tests, service guards and automatic backups using Backup Manager ensure a safe and secure operation of LogMe 2 and the data within.
Developers can create instances of a LogMe 2 server or cluster using STACKIT portal or the Cloud Foundry Command Line interface (cf CLI), and bind these instances to an application to monitor it, or use them to monitor services. Depending on your service plan, a service instance may be associated with a single, dedicated VM, or a set of VMs consisting of multiple VMs containing a LogMe 2 cluster.
- Search and visualize application and service logs at scale using OpenSearch, Fluentd and OpenSearch Dashboards
- On-Demand provisioning: simple and fast provisioning of new service instances of different sizes
- Service instance isolation: provisioning on dedicated instances (bad neighbourhood protection)
- Easy up scaling with service plan upgrades
- High availability: Clusters ensure resilient operations with minimum downtimes
- Logging and monitoring: transfer of logs and monitoring information to defined endpoints
More details are available in the vendor documentation.