The RabbitMQ Service provides fully managed instances of the open source multi-protocol messaging broker RabbitMQ. With RabbitMQ, you can provision instances of various sizes and use them in applications. RabbitMQ instances are deployed on dedicated virtual machines to ensure isolation and high performance.
You can choose between replica plans that offers resilient operation with a low level of downtime for use in productive environments and single instances.
You can upgrade to larger instances if needed. For more information see Service plans for RabbitMQ. Smoke tests, service guards, and automated backups via Backup Manager ensure the secure operation of RabbitMQ as well as the stored data.
- On-Demand provisioning: simple and fast provisioning of new service instances of different sizes
- Service instance isolation: provisioning on dedicated instances (bad neighbourhood protection)
- Easy upscaling with service plan upgrades
- High availability: Clusters ensure resilient operations with minimum downtimes
- Logging and monitoring: transfer of logs and monitoring information to defined endpoints
- Backup: automatic creation of backups and self-service restore from the dashboard
More details are available in the vendor documentation.